What is covered under the manufacturers HOME USE warranty?
Fitness + Recreation Equipment Canada warrants to the original purchaser of the “Product” in a residential home setting the following:
- 1 Year Comprehensive Parts Warranty We guarantee these “Products” to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in the home environment for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. We will replace any defective component under normal family household use and conditions.
- 90 Days Warranty Wear Items. Wear and tear items include things such as seats, belts, handlebars, rubber and foam grips, pedal straps, and foam foot pad inserts.
What isn't covered under the manufacturer's warranty?
- Any industrial or commercial use of the “Products” including, but not limited to – commercial gymnasiums, any shared facilities in apartments / condominiums / residential associations, and or similar settings will automatically void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- After a 90 days period, this warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on items such as, but not limited to – any pulleys, cords, footings, rubber grips, plastic end caps, scratched parts, broken covers, cosmetic damage, and excludes paint & finish. Wear items pertain to components that might need to be replaced due to wear and tear resulting from normal usage.
- This warranty is void if the “Product” is improperly stored, assembled, altered and/or modified in any way, misused, abused, is subject to accident, is improperly maintained, and this warranty does not cover repair for any noises such as: squeaks, clunks, thumps resulting from poor or lack of preventive maintenance.
- This Limited Warranty does not extend to any “Product” that is damaged or rendered defective; (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) use with the Product of any part not sold by Fitness (c) by modification of the Product; (d) by normal wear and tear.
- This Limited Warranty is void if the “Product” serial number has been defaced or removed. Should any “Product” be submitted for warranty service be found ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be provided.
What are Labour Costs?
- Any labor cost is the responsibility of the original purchaser.
Contact Fitness and Recreation Equipment Canada.